Sunday, March 11, 2007

Depth...service

Sabbath...a day of rest and exploration and reflection and being still before the Lord- messy

Service (helping) to others - build God's kingdom on earth. love my neighbors practically. Use music to serve kids. Innovative Worship for kids/small group at Vineyard. Partner with other artists. Maybe start this summer with kids-messy

Arts - where depth is dug. where life is truly hashed out. - messy

Internet - where life is going. So fresh and organic. -messy.

Relationships - surrounded by people who think differently ... ping..sharpen - messy

Direction - which way to go? with whom? How do I choose who to help? I am called to love my enemy. Love is never self-seeking or is it win-win? So, how do I justify connecting with the intent of sales / furthering my pursuits while helping them? AHHH. where to turn. Give me direction, Lord. I want to honor You and love others.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home